Monday, March 9, 2009

Who just shouted Bingo?...know it wasn't me !


Been working all day repricing my handcrafted jewelry that I'm selling on my etsy website. Spent a couple of hours trying to get my avatar photo in my Picasa photo editor...I have it in my computer files just can't find it in Picasa...and can't get Picasa to import it from the pc file either...strange ! Guess it really wasn't important, all I wanted to do was slap a SALE banner across the front of the photo. Anyway I invite you to take a look at my sales. All of my handcrafted jewelry has been reduced by 25 to 30%, have also reduced my shipping fees (I just hope I don't end up getting scorched on this as my shipping charges included boxes, bubble wrap, tissue paper...all those items that other places charge a "handling fee" for. ) Have a number of bead strands, aka: unfinished strands, temporarily strung strands, that I'm offering FREE SHIPPING on. Etsy was supposed to help me make money...not lose it...oh well such is life...never won a game of Bingo either so you know I'm surely never going to buy a lottery ticket ! ; )
Photo above is my Etsy avatar photo. It is a seed beaded spiral twist rope necklace with a 40 mm Picture Jasper donut that I made an embellished seed bead bail for. Bail features pearls and firepolished Czech glass beads. At my last art show I had it priced at $90, when I put it on Etsy I reduced the price to $45...I'm not even going to say what it's being offered at now !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing makes me happier than to hear from those who have dropped by my blog for a visit. I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...