Thursday, May 15, 2014

The Cutest Baby Wear Anywhere !

If you're looking for some adorable gifts for the wee-little ones that you know, head over to Sonya's  Tee-iabo Designs
http://www.tee-iabodesigns.com/lil-hummers-pg--2.html .  There you'll find some of her incredible custom designed onesie sets. 
 
I could not get over the intricate detailing that she has put into the artwork of these adorable tiny creations.  When baby outgrows them, the onesie can be framed and enjoyed for the art that it truly is.

 
 
 So if you're looking for the perfect, unique baby gift for either a baby shower or for that precious little newborn I doubt that you could find anything more adorable than Sonya's incredible little onesies. 

3 comments:

  1. Those are really cute! Everyone I know is done with babies though. That is till the grandkids come along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonya does gorgeous work for adults and babies (and she's a nice gal too). :) Great feature!!!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing makes me happier than to hear from those who have dropped by my blog for a visit. I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...